- Hit line 1

** Call on hold is not retrieved

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Bug in polycom firmware 4.0.2b, cannot retrieve a call on hold

Also.

If you do not use the hold button, and instead just hit line 1, you can retrieve the call on hold.  When you specifically hit the hold button, and then try to pick up line 1, nothing will happen.

When doing a sip debug on the call server side, nothing is received when hitting line 1 and both calls are in the held state as described in the first post.

When watching the sip debug and having not hit the hold button, the polycom sends the proper sip messages.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Bug in polycom firmware 4.0.2b, cannot retrieve a call on hold

Hello Markm,

please raise this via your Polycom Reseller and provide all logs files, a Wireshark Trace, above scenario and if possible a Version where this was still working.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3