Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

C100S Firmware Update?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

C100S Firmware Update?

Hello,

Is there a firmware update for the C100S system? The firmware on our current device is 1.01. If so, how do I update it?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: C100S Firmware Update?

Hello Andrew,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am unsure why you asking this question as no features or bug fixes have ever been added to this device.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 19, 2016 Question:Is the C100 or C100S support on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10?

Resolution: Support for theses devices ends with Windows 7

The above should also answer any follow up question in regards of future operating system support or compatibility.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: C100S Firmware Update?

Hi Steffen,

Thanks foir the clarification. I have been tasked with updating the firmware on our audio devices, and wanted to check if this was possible for the C100S device. You have answered my question.

Thank you,

Andrew

Message 3 of 3