Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a number of new C60 units all of which arrived with ZR client v5.0. This is no longer a supported zoom controller version but I am unable to update the client. Have setup the provisioning server as trio.zoom.us but nothing happens. Devices are currently running UC Software Version 5.9.4.6847

Anyone any ideas? Units are useless until I can get the client to actually update.

TIA

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @tibbs,

I just got a shipment of C60s in last week and if I point them to the "Poly Hosted Server" for the software upgrade I get version 5.9.4.7036. Which gives me Zoom Controller version 5.0.5 (898.0703). 
This particular C60 is paired w/a Studio X50 that's running firmware 3.2.0-222012 and that says the Zoom Rooms version is  5.1.35624.0822 but on the C60 and in the Zoom portal it's reported as ZR version 5.1.2 (35624.0822).  

So that's confusing but hopefully somewhat helpful.

Good luck,
James

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.