Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX 600 Teams and SIP

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CCX 600 Teams and SIP

I just received my CCX 600 and I bought it so that I could have Teams and a regular SIP trunk on the phone but I cannot seem to add any buttons to the phone. Is it possible to add SIP trunks or extensions to co-exist with Teams?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX 600 Teams and SIP

Hello @BC_Cazimmy ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

At present, the CCX600 is either Teams or Skype for Business only and no hybrid feature is possible.

We cannot discuss future software Versions or any roadmap within the Community.

Poly, a US-based company, cannot share any future release dates or new features due to the requirement of non-disclosure agreement / NDA prior to this.

Via the medium of a community forum, we are unable to do this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello @BC_Cazimmy ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

At present, the CCX600 is either Teams or Skype for Business only and no hybrid feature is possible.

We cannot discuss future software Versions or any roadmap within the Community.

Poly, a US-based company, cannot share any future release dates or new features due to the requirement of non-disclosure agreement / NDA prior to this.

Via the medium of a community forum, we are unable to do this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thanks.

We are actually a partner so we should have a valid NDA. Who can I obtain this information from?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hello @BC_Cazimmy ,

Usually a Poly account manager or a Poly sales engineer.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 4 of 4