Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CX100 Communicator with intermittent flashing red ring

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CX100 Communicator with intermittent flashing red ring

Anyone experience this: WP_20121218_152435Z.mp4

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=8cd6009d22a65204&page=self&resid=8CD6009D22A65204!1077&pari...

Basically after I plug in the USB, the red ring flashes intermittently.  If I press the hang-up button it stops, but returns after I use it again.  Just started acting up.  No other issues.  Still a great hands free device.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CX100 Communicator with intermittent flashing red ring

Hello Seangr,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What Version of OCS or LYNC client and what Operating system are you using?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thanks Steffen.

I'm using a ~5 year old Polycom Communicator Model CX100 Part # 2201-44240-001 on Lync 2010.  I'll soon be upgrading to Lync 2013.  I'm on Windows 8.

This could just be my issue.  Was just curious if it was experienced by others.  Unit works great otherwise.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

You are not alone.  I have the same issue.

Running Lync 2013 on Win7

Message 4 of 5
Occasional Visitor

have same setup lync 2013 windows 8 cx100.. try this  push the hangup button (red phone) twice works for me every time.. strange

Message 5 of 5