Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CX200 dropping calls

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

CX200 dropping calls

I have a user that is telling me that when he has missed a call on his cell phone and he get's a missed call notification beep (from the cell phone) that the CX200 phone drops the call that he is currently on.  He has replicated this 3 times.  I've searched online but cannot find anything related to this.  Just wondering if this has happened to anybody else.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CX200 dropping calls

Hello T-Dawg,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please see this post => here <= regarding Software Related Issues with the CX200 / CX300 Range.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services 

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2