Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are having issues with some of our users not being able to dial certain numbers, it drops out and won't dial, however, other users can dial the same numbers. So, it has to be something in the setup. I'm not sure what it would be though. Can anyone point me in the right direction? We have Office 365 hosted through Microsoft Lync Plan 3 and Jajah. I think it has to be a setting in Lync?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I would recommend contacting Microsoft Configuration Assistance 1-800-865-9408 (Option #4: Tech Support, than Option #1: Office 365, than Option #5: Set up Assistance) *this line is only for the company Administrator of Office 365.

kyle@powerobjects.com

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.