Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

This week, we have renewed internal certificate for lync as the previouscertificate had expired.

The certificate is generated internaly ( CA root certified)Lync client on PC are working fine) However, CX500&600  IP phones were not able to connect anymore.

We get the error: connection is impossible: veirify your connection address username and password.... "Menu" on the phone are not available, I just have the option to "connect" the user and that fails.

Even if I reset and reload a basic configuration, I can't setting up an user

Thanks for your help

Laurent

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello,

No one has  encountered this issue when renewing the lync certificate?

Other point: Other phone ( like ASTRA phone with same lync phone mobile edition UC) work perfectly...

HP Recommended

Hello Laurent,

our CX Phone range is running a software provided by our partner Microsoft. So far you have not stated the currently used software version.

I suggest you contact / post within a Microsoft forum like => here <=

If above fails please contact your Polycom reseller and / or Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

We tried to upgrade the Phone edition version ( now using 7577.43.87 )

The Ip phone are now able to connect and are working EXCEPT those we had hard resetted. Those one are still lock on the sign-in process (Sing-in Error) and are not fetching the new Ip phone Edition.  Any other advise about that case?

Thanks,

LAurent

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.