Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CX600 Beep on second incoming call

tboggs13
Occasional Contributor

CX600 Beep on second incoming call

When on the phone and a second call comes in, a beep is heard that interrupts the current conversation. Is there a way to disable this feature on the CX600?

I have been able to disable on the Lync desktop clients and have disabled the call waiting beep at the Audiocodes gateway, but the have not figured out how to disable it on the Polycom phones.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CX600 Beep on second incoming call

Hello tboggs13,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have already seen your post => here <=

LYNC Features are controlled by Microsoft and our LYNC CX Phones have been designed around the LYNC Platform.

I would suggest you  work with your Reseller to contact a Polycom SE in order to raise this as a feature request. Please provide a business proposal based on the affected amount of phones in order to justify any changes made to the currently working as designed Software.

In addition Microsoft support can be found at this link https://premier.microsoft.com/  or if you do not have an account or support contract with Microsoft they do offer support on a per issue basis at this link http://support.microsoft.com/

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2