Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CX600 Handset not working

Jotero
Occasional Visitor

Re: CX600 Handset not working

Can you provide me an email or online chat perhaps for polycom support? The handset on my polycom cx600 is not working.

Message 11 of 16
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Jotero,

please raise this with your Polycom Reseller and they will contact Polycom support.

Alternatively please check my signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 16
Sandi Sanders
Occasional Visitor

Today my handset is not working and my warranty is out.  I have had the phone for 2 years and I can hear people but they cannot hear me.  It works fine on speaker phone so what do I do?

Message 13 of 16
SteffenBaierUK

Hello Sandi,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 14 of 16
YULBAS
Occasional Visitor

For those who has the same problem i have found a simple manual way...

Message 15 of 16
SteffenBaierUK

Hello YULBAS,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Why did you not simply post your solution so we can decide for ourselves ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

----------------

Message 16 of 16