Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a number of CX600 phones in the office and some have pulled updates from Lync server and some have not.  I've tried factory and soft resets.  The Last Update indicates N/A and the status is 0x2f06/0.

It is sending requests out.

Ther version on some is 4.0.7577.4047 and the ones that have pulled an update are 4.0.7577.4100.  Does anyone know where I can translate all this information?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Is it possible to push an update to a specific CX600 phone from the Lync Server?  Phone is not pulling the latest update on its own.

HP Recommended

You cannot push updates to the phone manually, you have to wait for the phone to request the package (or trigger that event by rebooting the phone).

I suggest looking at this comprehensive article for assistance with troubleshooting device updates:
http://blog.schertz.name/2012/03/troubleshooting-lync-phone-edition-issues

HP Recommended

Thanks for the link.  This was excellent information and all my phones are up to date now.

Thanks again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.