Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CX600 Not pulling update - 0x2f06

biggibby
Visitor

CX600 Not pulling update - 0x2f06

I have a number of CX600 phones in the office and some have pulled updates from Lync server and some have not.  I've tried factory and soft resets.  The Last Update indicates N/A and the status is 0x2f06/0.

It is sending requests out.

Ther version on some is 4.0.7577.4047 and the ones that have pulled an update are 4.0.7577.4100.  Does anyone know where I can translate all this information?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
biggibby
Visitor

CX600

Is it possible to push an update to a specific CX600 phone from the Lync Server?  Phone is not pulling the latest update on its own.

Message 2 of 4
jschertz
Polycom Employee

Re: CX600

You cannot push updates to the phone manually, you have to wait for the phone to request the package (or trigger that event by rebooting the phone).

I suggest looking at this comprehensive article for assistance with troubleshooting device updates:
http://blog.schertz.name/2012/03/troubleshooting-lync-phone-edition-issues

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 3 of 4
biggibby
Visitor

Re: CX600

Thanks for the link.  This was excellent information and all my phones are up to date now.

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 4