Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm using a CX600 in my home office and its display has recently started misbehaving. I get a flickering horizontal line on the display; above the line the display seems normal but below the line the display quality is degraded, it's as if only half the horizontal lines are displaying correctly. The horizontal flickering line can appear anywhere on the display but seems to start at the bottom and then work up. Is this a hardware problem? I have tried the obvious things like powering it off by pulling out the power lead.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello NJ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge we have had isolated reports of a similar issue and the latest CU7 release => here <= has additional software to address this.

Please try to upgrade your CX600 and if you still encounter this issue please work with your Polycom reseller to get this to the attention of Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi NJ,

We are having a display issue with multiple phones after applying the latest update, eventually the display goes completely white after flickering and shrinking in size.

HP Recommended

this is a different issue than what is addressed in cu7, which seems to have been caused by fw 7577.4366. (like epaz mentioned)

I also have the issue described on many phones, some to a greater degree even as far as every 2nd line on the display is missing as well as many intermediate stages like the OP describes.

this has happened to me regardless of firmware used. so far it affects around 25% of our deployed phones and as the phones age the number increases.

oh ya, and my polycom reseller refuses to communicate with me.

HP Recommended

Hello Harlock,

the originally released CU7 has been withdrawn and replaced with a new Version.

Please deploy this on the handsets affected.

Please contact Polycom Support directly => here <= and explain the situation. Usually the account manager can the liaise with the reseller in order to check what is happening.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.