Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Call Forwarding Customization

ykvo
Advisor

Call Forwarding Customization

Using the latest firmware is it possible to control which call forwarding should be enabled for example if I only want available call forwarding always and I do not want call forwarding no answer or call forwarding busy even to show on the screen.

I know how to disable call forwarding altogether from showing on the phone my question is if we could only disable part of them but not all of them.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Call Forwarding Customization

Hello ykvo,

in order to enable anyone looking at this post in a few weeks or months or even longer down the line to be able to identify what you currently class as latest software it is extremly helpful to post the version used.

It is also very important to post the phone model as legacy phones do not have certain features.

I am basing my reply on the assumption that you are using a relative new phone and are utilizing for example UCS 4.1.0

Checking the UCS 4.1.0 Admin Guide on page 147 explains in the chapter "Example Call Forwarding Configuration" pretty well how to enable or disable certain options.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
ykvo
Advisor

Re: Call Forwarding Customization

I am using UC Software 4.0.3 RevF
I am trying to disable forwarding busy, I want when I click the forward button to only show forwarding always and forwarding no answer, I don't  see anywhere in the documentation how I could do so, I know how to disable forwarding completely but otherwise nothing else works. If it's possible and you could give me an example it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3