Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Can't transfer on VVX 400

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Can't transfer on VVX 400

I'm trying to configure some VVX400's to work with Aircall.io, our cloud based SIP provider.

I've upgraded the phones to version 5.4.4.2473

I can make and receive calls internally and externally but I can't transfer.

I try to do a consultative transfer using an extension or an external number. The destination phone rings and the audio works fine, but when I complete the transfer, the destination line goes quiet (it doesn't hang up) and the attached screen is what the transferring phone has on it.

The line is paused, what does that mean? And is there a resolution to cleanly making the call transfer and then freeing up the line?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Can't transfer on VVX 400

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above should help you and your VoIP provider to troubleshoot this issue.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2