Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Cannot connect to web configuration Utility for VVX411

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cannot connect to web configuration Utility for VVX411

We have purchased new VVX 411 phones from Vonage and upon attempting to log into the advanced menu on the phone and on the Polycom Web Configuration Utility I get an "invalid passowd. try again" message. I have attempted to reset using information on this forum without success. What are my next steps?

Phone information:

Phone version: Polycom VVX 411

Call Platform: Vonage Business

Assembly:3111-48450-001 Rev:A

Updater: 5.9.0.11304

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Cannot connect to web configuration Utility for VVX411

Hello @Scott_AE,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We do not disclose within this official Polycom community how to reset the Phones if the Admin Password is lost.

Many of our partners utilize these phones and offer services so we cannot publicly disclose the procedure to do so.

If your phone is still able to connect to the Provisioning server please reset the password via the Device Parameters documented in the Admin Guide or here

The above is also stated in the Read First: Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Forum

If this is not possible please contact your Polycom reseller or the person you purchased the phone from.

We will remove any post replying to this that will publicly explain how to remove the password.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cannot connect to web configuration Utility for VVX411

"We do not disclose within this official Polycom community how to reset the Phones if the Admin Password is lost.

Many of our partners utilize these phones and offer services so we cannot publicly disclose the procedure to do so." SteffenBaierUK wrote. 

Steffen,

I contacted the third party phone provider and they do have a different password provision. That worked and I am now in. Thank you for the help. 

Message 3 of 3