Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are a call center with about 100 phones. We swapped over to a new FreePBX box and about half of our phones connect fine and half don't. The problem with the half that don't is I cannot connect to the Polycom IP 330 phone via it's web configuration utility, it just says "Unable to connect" in Firefox and "Problem loading page" in IE. The phone is getting an IP address and I can also ping the phone via the ip address and it is successful. I'm a bit lost as I have never had this issue before and have tried everything I know how to do to get it working. Any help is appreciated.

Steve

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Steve,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

That said you did not provide any additional data what kind of changes where made since or before changing the SIP provider. It could be as simple as the web interface port being changed or being disabled all together.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

The version is 3.3.4.0085

As far as any changes made, there were none with exception of IP addresses.

Now I will tell you that I have done a "Factory Reset" via the keycode and <removed by the moderator> with no avail. All the information stays the same. This is very odd to me, but I don't know if it helps you. Please let me know any other information that would be useful.

HP Recommended

Hello Steve,

I had to remove a reference from your post as we do not publicly state this within this official Polycom community.

If your environment is setup correctly the phone will simply load its configuration again after a factory reset as it receives the location of the provisioning server via the DHCP options.

Not knowing your setup or what has been locally changed only leads me to suggest to seek support via whoever made the changes locally or your Polycom reseller who can contact Polycom support for you.

Please ensure you check the FAQ for any additional help.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.