Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Change DND code

Occasional Contributor

Change DND code

Hi Steffen

I've searched for a how to for the following but can't find it.

I have IP 550 running 4.0.4. I would like the DND button #9 to dial *76 and to display the "Do Not Disturb" on the phone. Can you tell me what files I would need to change to make this happen. Thanks.

Rami

<moved by mod as not related to replied post>

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Change DND code

Hello rami,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Nov 4, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of an Hardware Button?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The UCS Admin Guide 4.1.0 for example, as I am unaware of your software version, also explains this on page 199.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 6
Occasional Contributor

Steffen

What file do I insert the follwing code.

Thanks,

Rami

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted

Hello rami,

please check the FAQ post as this is all described.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 6
Occasional Contributor

Steffen

Very weird I followed the directions but when I press the DND button or the softkey it dials !DNDFunction. I may be doing something wrong? Also, can this be accomplished without a softkey present?

Thanks.

Message 5 of 6

Hello rami,

you have not yet provided the software version you are running on your phone.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Message 6 of 6