Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Change Language

Occasional Contributor

Change Language

In my Sound Station IP 6000, I need to change the language but it throws error: Language change failed

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Change Language

Hello oduran,

as in other Community Forums we expect users to at least use the forum search.

In order to make it more convinient for new users I have created a FAQ => here <=

You would have found:

Question: How can I change the Menu Language of my Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure in the future that you utilize this and other methods described before posting.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Contributor

My Polycom register-phone status-platform module: SSIP 6000 Assembly 3111, should I change the firmware or because I do not support changing the language.

Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Oduran

Quote:

In order to change the Menu Language the Phone running SIP 3.2.5 or older needs to download the Dictionaries from a Provisioning Server.

NOTE: Trying to change the Language on SIP 3.2.x or older used to cause an Error Message to be displayed if no Provisioning Server was present!

Download the Firmware matching your Software Version

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?

Install a provisioning Server and let the Phone load the Software as described => here <=

You can of course upgrade to the latest available Software for your SSIP6000 and no longer need a Provisioning Server.

Question: What SIP or UC Software Version or BootROM Version is supported by my Phone?

Please read the FAQ

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Visitor

Guys,

I just found the cause of the problem! I did a test with a device SoundPoint IP 330 and I faced the same problem and found that the xml file can not have more 52KB size, to reduce the file size is possible to edit it and remove some lines that do not contain values ​​in them.
Message 5 of 5