Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Change font for VVX phones

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Change font for VVX phones

We have a need to change default font on VVX 600 (to have bigger characters for better visibility for a customer)

Is it possible? I'm not able to find it in the admin guide for version 5; though Admin guide v4 mentions <font> tag.

I'd like to get clarification if it would be possible for VVX phone, or we should be able to only use it on HD phones?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Change font for VVX phones

Hello VoIPonaught,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge such request is currently not covered and would require a feature request via a Polycom Solution Architect including a business case.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Steffen, thank you for response. 

I wish there had been a way to do it.

Should we try an older (HD) phone which has larger screen? Or could you recommend anything else with better visibility?

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Is there anything like this for the VVX 410? I am trying to use a background image with a white background but the font for the soft keys is white. I am currenty using a black background but I would like to change it to white. 

Highlighted

Hello Rfut

The answer is still the same

Replied via a mobile device
----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted

Morning, this is also an issue with some of my customers who are visually impaired, can you explain how i can make a feature request 

thanks

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted

Hello all,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change to the current Polycom SIP / UC Software?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Message 7 of 7