Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Custom Backgroung

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Custom Backgroung

The custom back ground I upload to the phone displays correctly, but then when power is disconnected, after phone reboots, it says the image is unavailable.....what am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Custom Backgroung

Hello @UKjohnyB ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

From our FAQ:

Feb 2, 2012 Question: How can I change the factory provide screen background JPG's?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

When you use the upload image facility built into the phone and the phone tries to upload this to the provisioning server as a backup.

After a restart, it cannot find the picture due yourself most likely not using a provisioning server.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Custom Backgroung

Thank you for both replys.  Very helpful!

Message 3 of 3