Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Default line key

Occasional Visitor

Default line key

Hi All,

I have a Polycom 650 working with Asterisk.

The phone is configured with 2 line keys, the top one is used for inbound calls, the second one is for outbound calls.

When I press the 'New Call' button on the handset I need the second line key to be activated for an outbound call, currently the top line key is activated.  Is there a setting on the phone or one of the xml files for doing this.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Default line key

Hello Ian, 

Hello and welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not fully aware of the Roadmap for future releases and if a selectable/default Line Key is implemented in any of the upcoming Releases.

Best Idea at this moment is to work with your Polycom Reseller and get them to raise a Feature Request

That way the interest for certain features gets highlighted to the relevant product managers. 

Best Regards 

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Default line key

Have you found a fix for this? I have the exact same issue.

Message 3 of 3