Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

ECCN

Occasional Visitor

ECCN

Do anyone know where I can find the ECCN Number for the SOUNDPOINT IP 450 and the VVX 450?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: ECCN

Hello Softwarechic,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I believe they are as follows:

• SPIP450, VVX400 and VVX410 => 5A992

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 6
Occasional Visitor

Re: ECCN Polycom 300

Can you assist in finding the Export Control Classification Number under which your company classifies the telephone system "Polycom 300"?  Or in the alternative, whether your company has determined that the telephone system "Polycom 300"  is covered by the Export Administration Regulations, but is not specified on the Commerce Control List and should be classified as EAR99.

If I can direct this question to someone specific, please let me know. 

Thank you,
A-

Message 3 of 6

Hello AStitt,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What is the MAC Address or the Serial Number of the device or the actual name as we have multiple devices with the 300 as a number in the product name.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 6
cm_
Occasional Visitor

Hi - are you able to please provide the ECCN for the Polycom SoundPoint IP 335?  Thank you!

Message 5 of 6

Hello @cm_ ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

To my knowledge for the SoundPoint IP 335 the ECCN is 5A992

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Message 6 of 6