Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi I am trying to provision polycom 650 with 3.2.7 via HTTPS.

I am getting "config file error" and server side I see tha the phone is only trying to download MAC.cfg and getting 400 error:

1.2.3.4 - - [05/Jun/2013:21:42:34 -0400] "GET /p/0804/0004f21ffbd1.cfg HTTP/1.1" 400 4495 "-" "FileTransport PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_650-UA/3.2.7.0198"

Her is the 0004f21ffbd1.cfg file:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<!-- Default Master SIP Configuration File-->
<!-- For information on configuring Polycom VoIP phones please refer to the -->
<!-- Configuration File Management white paper available from: -->
<!-- http://www.polycom.com/common/documents/whitepapers/configuration_file_management_on_soundpoint_ip_p... -->
<!-- $RCSfile$  $Revision: 128085 $ -->
<APPLICATION APP_FILE_PATH="sip.ld" CONFIG_FILES="x23.cfg, phone1.cfg, sip.cfg" MISC_FILES="" LOG_FILE_DIRECTORY="" OVERRIDES_DIRECTORY="" CONTACTS_DIRECTORY="" LICENSE_DIRECTORY="">
<APPLICATION_VVX1500 CONFIG_FILES_VVX1500="phone1.cfg, sip.cfg"/>
<!-- Change sip_vvx1500.cfg to sip_vvx1500_H323.cfg to enable H.323 if so licensed -->
<APPLICATION_SPIP300 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP300="sip_213.ld" CONFIG_FILES_SPIP300="phone1_213.cfg, sip_213.cfg"/>
<APPLICATION_SPIP500 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP500="sip_213.ld" CONFIG_FILES_SPIP500="phone1_213.cfg, sip_213.cfg"/>
<APPLICATION_SPIP301 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP301="sip_318.ld" CONFIG_FILES_SPIP301="phone1_318.cfg, sip_318.cfg"/>
<APPLICATION_SPIP501 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP501="sip_318.ld" CONFIG_FILES_SPIP501="phone1_318.cfg, sip_318.cfg"/>
<APPLICATION_SPIP600 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP600="sip_318.ld" CONFIG_FILES_SPIP600="phone1_318.cfg, sip_318.cfg"/>
<APPLICATION_SPIP601 APP_FILE_PATH_SPIP601="sip_318.ld" CONFIG_FILES_SPIP601="phone1_318.cfg, sip_318.cfg"/>
<APPLICATION_SSIP4000 APP_FILE_PATH_SSIP4000="sip_318.ld" CONFIG_FILES_SSIP4000="phone1_318.cfg, sip_318.cfg"/>
</APPLICATION>

Please advise what can be wrong

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

what was the source of provising,manual or automatic and what staus is showing at CMA for the same??

Regards

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

@Yashpal,

this is a VoIP Subforum and not in any way connected to the CMA infrastructure. Please check this before replying to a post.

@Nikita

change your CURL log level on the phone to debug and repeat the test. In addition check your Server logs.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

log.render.level is set to "1". But PUT method is not allowed on provisioning server for security reasons.

So I manually typed in 

LOG_FILE_DIRECTORY="ftp://username:password@1.2.3.4"

in mac.cfg. But the phone is not uploading logs via FTP for some reason. Dropping log files via FTP work for all my phones except this one.

Please advise.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.