Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm having trouble registering my SIP account in the model SoundStation IP4000, by registering it displays the following message:

“REQUEST sip:187.72.96.205:5060 recebido de 189.7.81.15”
“RESPONSE 401 sip:187.72.96.205:5060 recebido de 189.7.81.15”

The screens saved with the configuration of the equipment is attached.
I did the tests with the X-Lite and it worked perfectly.
What could be happening?

Thanks in advance regards
Carlos

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Carlos,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We encourage all users in the FAQ to post their SIP / UCS Software Version as this can help users in the forum to identified software issues that may have been fixed in a newer Version.

Not knowing if you have programmed the Unit manually via the Phones GUI or only via the Web Interface does not provide enough information as well.

I can only guess that you have manually programmed via the GUI and set the Address Field underneath the Display Name as an IP Address instead of the User ID or User ID@SIP Server.

Check via:

Menu Key => Settings => Advanced Settings (456 Password) => Admin Settings => SIP Configuration => Scroll down to Line 1 and enter the Menu and check.

If this does not work or match please follow the FAQ how to Factory Default and Provision your Phone with the latest SIP 3.1.7 and follow this post => here <=.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello, thanks for the reply, did the tests with the ID @ Server, and the problems persisted.

SIP Version: 1.6.7.0098
DSP Version: 1.3.4.0125
Bootblock Version: 2.5.0 (2201-066X2)
Bootrom Version: 3.1.2.0011

It has update?

Thanks in advance regards
Carlos

HP Recommended

Hello Carlos,

yes, the SSIP4000 can run SIP 3.1.7

Please use the FAQ for further Information.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Hello, thanks for the reply, the update can be done via FTP?
HP Recommended

Hello Damien,

as already highlighted multiple times (and within my signature) please check the ===> FAQ <===.

This Polycom Community is not a replacement for our support structure and if you still struggle with your issue please feel free to call Polycom Support => here <= and pay per incident (PPI) and receive professional support guiding you through the upgrade process.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.