Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[FAQ] Add Zoom interoperability to the Polycom Trio

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[FAQ] Add Zoom interoperability to the Polycom Trio

NOTE: Updated Polycom only supported Zoom Examples for registered or unregistered Hybrid registration added (18/01/2019)

1. Polycom Trio 8800 and 8500 native Zoom Support:

Since Trio UC Software 5.7.1 Polycom now supports the Zoom Rooms Control (ZRC) application running natively on the Polycom Trio

To enable:

ZoomRoom_Enabled.jpg

In-Meeting:

Polycom_Zoom_Room_USB_mode.png

Join Scheduled Meeting

Polycom_Zoom_Room_USB_mode_02.png

Meet Now

Zoom_Trio_meeting_03.png

Join with Meeting ID

Zoom_Trio_meeting_04.png

For more details or official Support please check => here <= and / or work with Zoom support directly

2. Polycom supported Trio Hybrid Registration Mode:

In addition to the native above Zoom supported variant users can use the Polycom supported Hybrid mode

There are 2 diffeent types of examples attached:

• Zoom-Registered-LX.cfg
    X stands for Line 2, 3 or 4

For this type of example the customer needs to create a device on the Zoom Portal and add all the information from the Zoom console to populate the attached example.

ZoomRegistered_01.png

NOTE: For issues with this configuration do not contact Zoom and work with your Polycom reseller

Or

• Zoom-Unregistered-LX.cfg
    X stands for Line 2, 3 or 4

This method does not register with Zoom directly and enables users to dial into a Zoom room.

Since UC Software 5.5.2 the Polycom Trio supports hybrid registration. This enables the Polycom Trio to register natively to a Skype for Business server or a openSIP server on line 1 but offers to set also a Zoom registration to Line 2.

Simply download the attached files => here <= and unzip these.

Then simply import the one suiting your setup via your Web Interface as shown => here <=.

This will create a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) Line and pressing this line will automatically dial into a Zoom conference.

Zoom_Trio_meeting_02.png Zoom_Trio_meeting.png

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.