Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[FAQ] What is the relevance of the SIP / UC Software Admin Guide or Release Notes reference?

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[FAQ] What is the relevance of the SIP / UC Software Admin Guide or Release Notes reference?

In many Community Post's and the FAQ itself the SIP / UC Software Admin Guide and/or the Release Notes are referred as a source of additional Information.

The SIP / UC Software Admin Guide contains detailed Information about any publicly available Parameters at the time of the Release.

NOTE: Please be aware that some Parameters are NDA and their usability cannot be published as they have been developed for technology partners!

As an example the UC Software Admin Guide 3.3.0 contains all Information regarding Parameters already existing before UC Software 3.3.0 or newly added features within this Software Release.

Polycom usually offers major Feature Releases or Maintenance Releases as described => here <=

The Release of UC Software 3.3.1 or later may add additional functions and their usability is documented in the Release Notes accompanying the UC Software Version 3.3.1.

The Original UC Software Admin Guide will not be updated and no new UC Software Guide for 3.3.1 will be released.

NOTE: Polycom may remove features or update the Admin Guide if errors are reported against it.

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1