Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[FAQ] What is the warning indication / triangle that shows on the phone since UCS 5.1.1?

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[FAQ] What is the warning indication / triangle that shows on the phone since UCS 5.1.1?

UCS 5.1.1 introduced new features and functionality and as part of this the standard password should be changed to enhance security.

warning_01.png

NOTE: Please ensure you change to factory default password as shown => here <= !

This is also indicated on the Web Interface if active:

warning_03.png

NOTE: UCS 5.1.1 disabled the Web Interface if using LYNC profile. For more details please check => here <=!

You can verify this via Menu => Settings => Status => Diagnostic => Warnings

warning_02.png

In order to permanently clear this icon the default factory password must be changed.

Please follow the Polycom knowledge base article 19104 => here <= or the FAQ post => here <=

21/03/2016

In order to constantly suppress the warning the following parameter can be used:

<web up.warningLevel="2" />

Please see the attached file which can be imported using the => Web Interface <=

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.