Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[FAQ] Which VVX Phones support the new Expansion Modules and what Software Version is required?

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[FAQ] Which VVX Phones support the new Expansion Modules and what Software Version is required?

The Polycom VVX Expansion Module supports the VVX 300/301/310/311/400/401/410/411/500/501/600/601 Phone series.

The UCS 4.1.6 , 4.1.7 and UCS 4.1.8 release are currently the only software versions within the UCS 4.1.x builds supporting the add on module.

The UCS 5.1.0 and all later versions also support the Expansion Modules

NOTE: The VVX Expansion Module (paper directory) does not support Microsoft® Lync® / Office365® / Skype® for Business

Note: Using the VVX Expansion Module the status changes in a Skype® for Business / Microsoft® Lync® / Office365® are displayed via the LCD and not via the LED.

NOTE: Pairing a VVX D60 base station with a VVX business media phone with a VVX expansion module connected is not supported. If a VVX expansion module is connected to a VVX phone with a paired base station, the wireless handset is automatically unpaired from the VVX phone. 

vvx-expansion-module-lg-a.pngPolycom vvx-color-expansion-module-lg-a.jpg

Labels for the Paper Expansion Module can be printed via the Phone's Web Interface:

PaperWhite Example_01.PNG

They are then offered as a PDF file to be printed

PaperWhite Example_02.PNG

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1