Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Factory Reset VVX 300 through provision server.

Highlighted
Advisor

Factory Reset VVX 300 through provision server.

Hi,

We have around 400 Polycom VVX 300 phones which is already configured with random data's.

Now we have planning to use all these phones for Lync server with unique configuration pushed through provision server.

Before uploading new config file, we would like to do a mass factory reset to erase all the random data's.

Is there any way to do this through provision server, instead of doing 400 phone manual factory reset?

Thank You.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Factory Reset VVX 300 through provision server.

Hello Adarsh P S,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The REST API could be used to factory restore the phones but this is not yet public. I assume your Polycom contact who provided you with the Dev Signed Firmware for the Demo Trio could help you with this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Factory Reset VVX 300 through provision server.

Ok Steffen,

I will check with them..

Thank You.

Message 3 of 3