Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HI community,

I have Polycom 331's after doing just fine for 9 months they starting dropping off being able to reach the DHCP server for the SNTP. The phones appear to be functioning fine. I have read on this forum the tip but these are not helping. I have the Option 42 on Option 2 set on the server since we started the system in January.

Our phone service provider is no help and says the phones are reaching their blade server so they are out. They say it's something on my network. 

I manually tried to put in the SNTP server on a test phone that is flashing pool. ntp.org and this did not work. I took a wire shark capture and can't find what could be the problem. 

Do you have any suggestions for me, Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Hello

The basic requirement, as mentioned in the read me first, is to provide details in the software version you are using

The FAQ holds details on this and in addition a post how to troubleshoot time and date issues

Start there and then provide some logs

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.