Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

In pushing XHTML to the screen of VVX and Soundpoint phones we need to be able to clear the active screen and immediately return to the Idle screen. Searched through the doc but cannot find anything to do this. Is it available and if yes what's the command sequence?

Thanks - J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Jeff,

the link was for you as a destination to post your question.

Above is the developer section of the community.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello jeffr,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This is best posted => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi

I was unable to find anything on that link that was relevent to forcing the transition from the active to the idle screen.

We have written an application which pushes calls to a call queue that is accessed via soft buttons on the screen of the VVX phone. When someone presses a button and takes a call then we need to remove that button from the display. While there are other calls waiting to be answered, the new queue is posted and everything is hunky dory. However when the last call is picked up instead of staring at a blank screen we want to instanlty go to the Idle screen which shows (pictorially) the phones deployed and their state (active,ringing,idle etc). So its forcing this last transition that is proving to be a problem, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks - J

PS Any plans to replace the HTTP PUSH with the WebSockets protocol. Much cleaner and easier to deploy from teh cloud.

HP Recommended

Jeff,

the link was for you as a destination to post your question.

Above is the developer section of the community.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.