Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

This is less a problem specific to an exact model and firmware and more a general question about possibilities to modifying attended transfer behavior on SoundPoint and VVX series phones.

I understand this does not fit the general format of posts here, and I'm more than happy to update it as required.  At any rate, I would like to modify attended transfers so that the party to which call is transfered hears a beep when they are bridged to the transferred channel.

This problem is complicated because I would usually handle stuff like this in my dialplan, but attended transfers are done solely in terms of signalling local to the phone.  So I'm wondering if there is some way in which I can modify the SIP frames coming through my signalling proxy to accomplish this.

Or maybe there is some other way to force the beep.  Any assistance is appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.