Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Forward a call using the local or corporate directory

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Forward a call using the local or corporate directory

Hello Kyle,

I am unsure about the serial number issue and I assume you are based in North America but our official procedure only allows end customers to use the web ticket and resellers the direct support approach.

You have paid your reseller the money for our products and if they refuse to raise a support ticket for you after paying your money you should liaise with them.

Best regards

Steffen Baier
----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 13
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Kyle,

I tested this today in my lab and this is working as designed.

A feature request would need to be raised via your Polycom reseller providing a business case via a Polycom sales engineer.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to look into that.

It's not that big of an issue, it would just be nice if it was easily configurable. I'm not sure what the idea is behind the current behavior but thought I would check.

Message 13 of 13