Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

IPPABX is a Grandstream Asterisk base.

the desk phone is VVX 250

My desk phone extension is 6428 and my colleague extension is 6419, I set up BLF to monitor extension 6419, but when extension 6419 on ringing, my BLF just shows on busy and I can't pick up the extension to answer the call, how to configure?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @CHUYUK ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the community FAQ as this is all documented.

In addition, it would help to provide if this phone is running the Poly UC Software or the ObiHai build? Please also ensure to provide the currently used software.

Nov 4, 2011 Question: How can I setup a Busy Lamp Field / BLF with an Digium Asterisk SIP Server?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to use the FAQ and/or community search for any follow-up questions.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen Baier!

My desk phone is using UC Software and Version is 6.3.1.8427

After checking this post, which I already checked before, but I using Grandstream UCM6204 that is an appliance SIP Server, no options to allow me to modify features.conf, attached screen1.jpg, I can modify the Feature Code command, but *8 pickup extension is for pickup the same group function, let say extension 100 - 120 is same extension group, when my desk phone extension is under this group I can press *8 to pick up between 100-120 any ringing extension.

Currently, I configure BLF on my desk phone, when the monitor extension on ringing, my BLF will show a red LED and not flashing, the Blue People Icon will show busy, So any options I can solve it? Actually, I didn't mind my desk phone BLF is not function, but...

My scenario is I would like to using Grandstream IPPABX with 200 VVX 250 desk phone with 1 VVX450 with EM50 Expansion, if VVX250 BLF is not working, I think the EM50 Expansion will also not working for the reception to help pick up the staff incoming call, because BLF can't indicate the extension on ringing or on talk...

Currently, I just purchase 1 x VVX250 for testing, if that is not working I may need to change the SIP server or change it to another desk phone.

HP Recommended

Hello @CHUYUK ,

all we can do is outline the FAQ which contains tested and supported scenarios. As we do not have any configuration or backup of your phone and no logs there is not much the volunteers in this community can do for you.

The next step would be working with a reseller who is your tier 1 support.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.