Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Hide line key for voicemail number

SOLVED
rfut
Occasional Advisor

Hide line key for voicemail number

I am using the VVX 410 UC Software Version 5.5.1.12442 and they are on a multi line hunt group. The hunt group has its own voicemail box and the phone has to be registered to the line to check the mail box. Is there a way to hide the line key for the voicemail line. I want it to show up on the message center but not on the line key.  

I noticed in the web gui there are 34 possilbe lines but when I register anything past line 12 they do not work. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Hide line key for voicemail number

Hello rfut,

Your old posts => here <= is still open / pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution".

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice was useful and has helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate ?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilize the community more efficiently. 

RecentlyAnswered.PNG

For your new question the phone has got a physical amount of line keys. You can only assign as many line keys as you have actual keys. For more keys you need an expansion module.

I am not sure what you mean by your voice mail question.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Hide line key for voicemail number

Hello rfut,

Your old posts => here <= is still open / pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution".

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice was useful and has helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate ?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilize the community more efficiently. 

RecentlyAnswered.PNG

For your new question the phone has got a physical amount of line keys. You can only assign as many line keys as you have actual keys. For more keys you need an expansion module.

I am not sure what you mean by your voice mail question.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2