Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How can I add russian language on Polycom IP 7000

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How can I add russian language on Polycom IP 7000

I cannot find russian language on my Polycom IP 7000, there is English · Deutsch · Français, but there isn't russian language. How can I add russian language on Polycom IP 7000?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How can I add russian language on Polycom IP 7000

Hello SlaVoip,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

You need to setup a local provisioning server in order to be able to load another language.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hello Steffen,

UC Software Version   4.0.8.1972

BootRom Software Version  5.0.8.0935

You can see phone information in attachments

So, I need to install Freeware FTP Server Filezilla and upgrade Polycom IP 7000 up to  4.0.11 Split .  Is it right? 

But how can I load another language? Can you send me the file or link where I can find the file with russian language?

Thanks

Highlighted

Hello SlaVoip,

It is included within the download and please also download the Updater / Upgrader 5.0.11

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hello Steffen,

Please provide me instruction (step by step) how I can download russian language to IP 7000. If I get you right, I should do the following:

- install Freeware FTP Server Filezilla
- download the Upgrader 5.0.11 and 4.0.11 Split
- unzip both files into this directory (Example D:\Software\UCS410revB\ )
- once the phone is pointed at the FTP Server address the Phone will attempt to download the relevant files

Is it right?

I found only SoundPoint_IP_BootROM_4_4_0B_Upgrader_release_sig. Where can I find Upgrader 5.0.11? Please send me the link.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted

Hello SlaVoip,

You do no longer need the Upgrader release as you are already on 4.0.x

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

----------------

Message 6 of 6