Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have gone through the FAQ and it clearly shows how to view the Registration status of a Line on the LCD screen, see link below:

How can I check out the Registration Status of my Phone?

But I could not find a way to view it on the GUI.

The closest thing is via Polling as explained here.

But that does not show me Registration Status, Server, or time until next Registration.  How can I tell if a phone is registered w/o having to bother the customer to navigate on his LCD screen if I have remote GUI access?  I can't think of any other brand of SIP Phone that does not clearly show this on the web GUI.

Thanks,

Ricardo

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Hello Ricardo

It is always useful to provide the currently used phone model and software version as this may depend on the answer.

Features that are currently not present can be requested via a Polycom reseller through a polycom sales engineer providing a business case

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

We have thousands of Polycom phones from different model lines and software versions so my question was a more general one.  But to get more specific how about this one for example:

Phone Model VVX 410
Part Number 3111-46162-001 Rev:A
UC Software Version 5.2.0.8330
Updater Version 5.4.0.8782

Thanks,

Ricardo

HP Recommended
Hello Ricardo

I would suggest your work with your Polycom sales engineer in regards to get access to the REST API

You may have to sign an NDA

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.