Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hello good day, I would like to know if any of you know how to delete the directory key that has predefined the polycom equipment in my configuration file I have it disabled

<softkey softkey.1.action="$FCallList$" softkey.1.enable="1" softkey.1.insert="2" softkey.1.label="%SOFTKEY1_LABEL%" softkey.1.precede="0" softkey.1.use.active="0" softkey.1.use.alerting="0" 
            softkey.1.use.dialtone="0" softkey.1.use.hold="0" softkey.1.use.idle="1" softkey.1.use.proceeding="0" softkey.1.use.setup="0"

softkey.2.action="$FDirectories$$FDialpad4$" softkey.2.enable="1" softkey.2.insert="3" softkey.2.label="Dir." softkey.2.precede="0" softkey.2.use.active="0" softkey.2.use.alerting="0" 
            softkey.2.use.dialtone="0" softkey.2.use.hold="0" softkey.2.use.idle="1" softkey.2.use.proceeding="0" softkey.2.use.setup="0"

softkey.4.action="$FAnswer$$FTransfer$" softkey.4.enable="1" softkey.4.insert="3" softkey.4.label="Transfer" softkey.4.precede="0" softkey.4.use.active="0" softkey.4.use.alerting="1" 
            softkey.4.use.dialtone="0" softkey.4.use.hold="0" softkey.4.use.idle="0" softkey.4.use.proceeding="0" softkey.4.use.setup="0"

<softkey.feature     softkey.feature.endcall="1" softkey.feature.doNotDisturb="0" softkey.feature.buddies="0" softkey.feature.callers="0" softkey.feature.directories="0" softkey.feature.forward="1" 
                        softkey.feature.join="1" softkey.feature.mystatus="0" softkey.feature.newcall="1" softkey.feature.split="1" softkey.feature.basicCallManagement.redundant="1">
     </softkey>

in the picture I indicated the key

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @J.Silva,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

From the Admin Guide:

feature.directory.enabled="0"

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @J.Silva,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

From the Admin Guide:

feature.directory.enabled="0"

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.