Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How do I download firmware?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How do I download firmware?

The manual (Polycom® UC Software Administrator’s Guide) says to check the matrix (http://downloads.polycom.com/voice/voip/sip_sw_releases_matrix.html).

Looking under IP321/331, I see I want the 4.0.0 Split zip. Clicking on the link gives a very cryptic message, "Your profile does not match the link you have followed. Please select from one of the following popular destinations:"

My phones haven't even arrived yet, and I'm already having troubles with the vendor<g>!

I've searched around a lot, and every reference I find says I need to put these files on my provisioning server, yet I don't know how to get them. I'm sure it's something simple for someone who has done it before, but these are my first Polycom phones and I want to have the provisioning server ready when the instruments arrive.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How do I download firmware?

Hello Wdbarker3,

welcome to the Polycom Communty.

End Users cannot download the latest UCS 4.0.0 build as explained => here <=

You can download the current UCS 3.3.2 Software as posted => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2