Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How do I insert a PAUSE into a speed dial?

Jared2
Occasional Visitor

How do I insert a PAUSE into a speed dial?

I can do this very easily with every other phone I have, but on my VVX500, I can't seem to figure this out...  

Please advise.

-Jared

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How do I insert a PAUSE into a speed dial?

Hello Jared,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This is not possible and extensively discussed => here <=

There is an option to create an EFK with a pause as shown  => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
jmorse4dct
Occasional Visitor

This issue just came up at an install of 5 sites approximately 150 Polycom VVX 300 and 400 phones. Any chance this feature request has been addressed?

Thank You, 

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello jmorse4dct,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This is not yet included.

I will close this post to prevent others asking the same until we release this in a future software version.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4