Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How to Upload the Phone Dirctory in Polycom VVX1500 IP Phone

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to Upload the Phone Dirctory in Polycom VVX1500 IP Phone

HI,

I have a Polycome VVX1500 IP Phone and now i want to upload the phone directory through by browser because i have around 200 contacts and its not possible to add all the contact manually inside the phone so i want that i creat a excell sheet and then upload the contact excell sheet in the Polycom VVVX 1500 IP Phone.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to Upload the Phone Dirctory in Polycom VVX1500 IP Phone

Hello Rajesh_Polycom,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 6, 2012 Question: How can I create a local directory or what is the 000000000000-directory.xml used for?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

or

Jan 30, 2012 Question: Can I use a central Phone book or is LDAP / Corporate Directory supported?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to Upload the Phone Dirctory in Polycom VVX1500 IP Phone

Hello Rajesh,

in addition you could try this script => here <= and then provision the directory.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3