Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How to change AUTH password in SIP?

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to change AUTH password in SIP?

Hello TRN123

as already replied in one of your many individuals post's about the same issue => here <=

The Password field will always be shown with 4 Asterisk (****) independently if the password is longer or shorter.

If you followed all of the above and all the replies given in all your other post's there is nothing apart from contacting the online platform seller and requesting them to take back the item.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 11