Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How to change items on line view VVX 410

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How to change items on line view VVX 410

Hi,

When I look at line view all I see is my name on each of the lines and a little image of a phone. If I add a favourite it does not appear on the line view. How do I edit the lineview?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to change items on line view VVX 410

Hello Alex,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

Please also include if you are using a SIP server or a LYNC server

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First: Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Forum"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

If this is in regards of Speed Dials:

Jun 17, 2015 Question:How can I add  a Speed Dial to the Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I've no idea what kind of server I'm using.

I've followed the speed dial instructions you mentioned and favourites are not displaying on the phone.  How do I find out what kind of server is being used.

Here is the other information

Phone Information

Phone ModelVVX 400

Part Number3111-46157-002

Rev:AMAC

Address00:04:F2:C2:E6:A9IP

Address192.1xxx

UC Software Version4.1.8.0628

Updater Version5.1.8.0598

ALex

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Alex,

Your Provider is Siphon so I would suggest you work with them or whoever installed the phone for you as there are ways of preventing Items to be placed on the actual phone.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4