Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, i have a Trio 8800 + Visual+ + Eagle Camera  for few months. 

Presently i pay zoom Rooms and zoom H323 connector. 

I have configured the trio for use :

sip in line 1

zoom in line 2 in not registered mode.

When i click in zoom line 2, it connect zoom default h323 page with PIN code at the bottom of the screen. I connect to the web with my admin zoom account and i type the meeting number and the pin code from the Trio.

This procedure is overkill for day to day user.

My question is: How to configure Trio for Zoom ROOM controller

And how to configure in zoom web page for use with the trio in Hybrid mode, but with hybrid mode.

I am very disappointed with the trio. 

Jf

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @MRC Du LAc-St-Jean Est ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

If the Trio is set up correctly it would have access to the Zoom meeting via Exchange and automatically join the meeting in one press.

As you never followed up this old post >here< we have been so far unable to tell you who will support you.

If correctly set up the Trio will just work without any manual configuration and is the only device on the market that offers such a variety of functions in one device easy to use.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

If i not use MS Exchange or use with other person who use the conference room? Why Polycom not made a clear updated procedure for last firmware version? I spoked with many other organization who would buy a zoom kit, but all guy see my setup say: OH, it is not user friendly with pin pairing code...  

HP Recommended

Hello @MRC Du LAc-St-Jean Est ,

the system, when in hybrid mode, is designed to utilize the Exchange calendar and automatically parse the relevant information.

I am quite sure Zoom lets you configure a phone after they configured it via the Web Page so you could look at this.

The required PIN code is not a Poly invention and comes from Zoom after they had a security incident.

Again I am not sure what documents you checked but our FAQ shows how to update the software here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

If you are not familiar with Poly products I already suggested to work with a Poly reseller in your region. They may charge you for this but then the setup is done correctly rather than you have it now done by someone who most likely is not trained to do so.

Poly also offers professional services in addition.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

ha ha Poly reseller, i have already pay 2 poly consultant $$$ and both is not capable to configure correctly, just in not registered mode like i already made by me. Do you known a very good reseller in Quebec Canada? it's ok for pay many $$, but for a king person, not a standard person like majority of the reseller.

I try to configure with zoo provisioning and i apply hybrid after. I keep in touch here.

J-F

HP Recommended

Hello @MRC Du LAc-St-Jean Est ,

Whilst the Trio is in warranty you should not have to pay anything. I do not know who you worked with and I already provided you with details on how to find your reseller >here< and you never shared the devices MAC address either.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.