Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How to configure remotely VVX Expansion Module (2200-46350-025)?

Occasional Visitor

How to configure remotely VVX Expansion Module (2200-46350-025)?

Hello,

I can easily add the speed dial entries physically at the phone but was wondering if there is a way to add/edit them remotely through the web GUI?  Attached are the menu options that I can see but can't locate anything related to the expansion contacts. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sebastian

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to configure remotely VVX Expansion Module (2200-46350-025)?

Hello @SebG ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so I moved this here. 

It would be of interest what Software version you are running and if this is openSIP or Skype for Business as an answer may depend on this.

You cannot add Speed Dials via the Web Interface and the only way these can be added is outlined here:

Jan 6, 2012 Question: How can I create a local contact directory / phonebook or what is the 000000000000-directory.xml used for?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Jun 17, 2015 Question:How can I add  a Speed Dial to the Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

For Skype for Business, there are different way's as well.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2