Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello @hardwooditguy814 ,

Your logs show:

000038.300|copy |4|03|DNS lookup failed for downloads.polycom.com

so we can only assume there is a DNS issue in your network.

I suggest you clear the Update server via Utilities > Software Upgrade > Clear Upgrade Server and then just add Settings > Provisioning Server > Server Type to HTTP and the Server Address to 140.242.64.35/4014/ and save this.

If this fails please follow the above advice and set up a local FTP server as explained in detail.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I cleared the upgrade server and the phone rebooted and applied the update for 4.0.14.0987, which is a definite improvement from where it was previously at 4.0.4.0296. But I need it to be at 4.0.14.1580 or higher. Since the update, when I attempt to load the phone's web gui, I get "the document requested was not found on this server." Not sure what to do from here. I verified the IP address I was inputting was the same as the one from the phone's menu. 

HP Recommended

Hello @hardwooditguy814 ,

Simply use 140.242.64.35/4015/  instead and you are 4.0.15

We are not really using this server for end-users and only have this setup to support customer queries. The address or IP should not even be broadcasted around the web as this server is not designed to handle great traffic.

You can still use the UI once the phone is up or cancel the Boot menu and change the 4 against a 5.

Regarding access via the Web IF just use the IP and nothing else line index.html and/or try another browser or incognito mode.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

That worked perfectly! Thanks so much for all of your assistance!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.