Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How to remove favorites from Line display

ruspy
Occasional Advisor

How to remove favorites from Line display

Hello,

I have gone through the UCS 5.2 manual but have been unable to locate any setting which would allow me to remove the favorites from the line display which seems to be a default on the software

Its make for a very busy screen and I would prefer our execs and PAs used a separate softkey to access favorites.

Do you know if there is a setting to remove the favorites?

I only want to show shared lines on the lines view

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to remove favorites from Line display

Hello ,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

I can only assume that you are using LYNC and this is working as designed.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 12, 2012 Question: Can I change / re-assign the appearance of  Line, BLF, Speed Dial and Presence Keys?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above post explains how to utilize the flexible line key functionality. This can be used to simply assign the Line to the Phone and nothing else. The above will prevent the LYNC favorites from being populated.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2