Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

I need a polycom with wifi

FabioID
Occasional Visitor

I need a polycom with wifi

Hi to all
I'm Fabio Ledda, I contact you to have some information about the products.
I have a polycom soundstation ip 5000, and I use it for my personal VoIP calls,
on voispeed telephone exchange.
I'm happy because it runs very well, but now I would like to have the same
solution compatible with my telephone exchange, but wireless.
It's possible? Do you have some products that meet my requirements?
I attend your reply.
Fabio L.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: I need a polycom with wifi

Hello Fabio,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

At present we do not sell a conference phone that has WiFi capabilities but in theory you should be able to utilize something similar to this described => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
FabioID
Occasional Visitor

Ok, so if i buy netgear WNCE2001 linked to polycom soundstation ip 5000 i can translate ethernet cable to wifi connect.

But about the quality of call, is good?

My polycom soundstation ip 5000 have powerLan to switch on. It's compatible?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello FabioD,

You should look at the new Polycom RealPresence Trio => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4