Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[INFO] November 2014 Product Shipping Configuration Change Notice (EA 75429)

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[INFO] November 2014 Product Shipping Configuration Change Notice (EA 75429)

Hi,

Please be aware that a new version of the shipping configuration Engineering Advisory has been posted to the Polycom Support site here.

The document November 2014 Product Shipping Configuration Change Notice (EA 75429) provides detail on planned upgrades to the shipping configuration for all Voice Products, including the following:

• All VVX business media phones
  • SoundStation IP 5000, 6000, 7000 and SoundStation Duo
  • SoundStructure VoIP Interface
  • Microsoft Lync Edition VVX 300, 310, 400, 410, 500 and 600 business media phones. Note that UCS5.1.2 is qualified by Microsoft for use with Lync.
  • All SoundPoint IP phones.

Implementation of the changes at the factory will happen between November 2014 and February 2015, depending on model.

Please also note that this EA supersedes May 2014 Product Shipping Configuration Change Notice (EA 92278) for VVX 500 and any other earlier shipping configuration notices.

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 1 of 1